Welcome to the Web Hosting Plus demo page where you can access demo versions of our Web Control Panel, Web Builder and SiteDesigner Pro features to see just how quick and easy it is to create and manage your website!
As these are demo versions, some of the features are not fully functional and some have been omitted. In particular, the following features are not available in the Web Control Panel demo:
- Email Box: Mail Boxes, Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Autoresponders (auto-reply), Send Only Addresses
- Files Box: File Manager (upload & edit files), Check Site Permissions, Backup / Restore
- Web Tools Box: Change Your Passwords
- Web Resources Box: Free Software, Free Photos, Free Logos, Handy Links
- Sub Domains: i.e. subdomain.yourdomain.com
- Website Redirect: Allowing you to redirect website folders, pages and addresses from your domain onto any other websites and pages
- Various Login Details: Control Panel Password, FTP Details
Web Control Panel Demo
Our Web Control Panel provides access to your web hosting features, settings, password management and easy 1-click server script installations (i.e. WordPress and Shopping Cart Systems).
The following demo is based on our most popular hosting package (Linux Advanced) which will vary for different hosting packages.
Web Builder Demo
The Web Hosting Plus Website Builder is a fully featured website-building tool designed to let anyone create professional, multi-page websites.
- Web Hosting Web Builder (currently unavailable)
Web Builder Plus Demo
Website Builder Plus from Web Hosting Plus uses the latest in Web Builder technology to create a dynamic and vibrant site with no technical expertise.
- Web Hosting Web Builder Plus (currently unavailable)
SiteDesigner Pro Demo
SiteDesigner Pro is a fully hosted website builder allowing you to create, manage and host your website, all from the same package.
Web Control Panel and Web Builder are provided with all hosting packages at no extra charge. Web Builder Plus and SiteDesigner Pro are available as Optional Extras which can be found here