We accept the following methods of payment: Visa (Credit, Debit & Electron), MasterCard, American Express, Bank Transfer, as well as PayPal eCheque payment and direct payments (please allow 10 days clearance for PayPal eCheque payments).
When ordering from this page your order will proceed through our shopping cart onto PayPal's secure server for card, eCheque and PayPal payments. No PayPal account is needed. If you would rather pay via Online Banking or Bank Transfer, you can choose this option during checkout.
Items marked * are required fields.
Web Hosting Option | Return
Prices have been reduced to include the special offer first month at £1.00 for new hosting accounts. Our normal prices (without the £1 first month) can be seen here.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a 30 day money back guarantee, free domain registration, published discounts, or the first month at £1.00 on our SiteDesigner and SiteDesigner Pro hosting options.
Optional Extra: SSL Secure Certificate | Return
** If ordering the Personalised Secure Server option, there are some things you should be aware of.
1) Confirmation email: You must have an email address on your domain in the format admin@[yourdomain], either a forwarding address or an actual mailbox. This is because an email will be sent by the supplier to this address to authenticate the request. Please ensure that you can receive email sent to this address before placing the order.
2) If you have a business number, you should include this in the shopping cart along with a business phone number.
3) Please ensure that the postal address you enter during the shopping cart checkout is the registered organisation address as this is the required address for the SSL certificate.
4) The secure domain can only be created with one of the following: www, secure, payment, ssl or order (i.e. https://www.yourdomain.com for a normal secure website or https://secure.yourdomain.com for a secure sub-domain).
We would normally recommend the https://www.yourdomain.com option. This will allow for any number of folders to be used securely (i.e. https://www.yourdomain.com/products/). Choosing the secure sub-domain option will only secure that address (i.e. https://secure.yourdomain.com, https://secure.yourdomain.com/products/) – it will not provide a secure SSL for https://www.yourdomain.com because they are treated as 2 separate websites.
5) If you need more than one SSL address (i.e. www and secure) then you will need to place a separate order for each.
Domain Options | Return
For 1, 2 or 3 year paid hosting accounts we will register a new domain (if required) free of charge. The following domain types will be registered for the minimum period of 1 year: .uk, .co.uk, .me.uk, .org.uk and .com.
You can pay the domain upgrade fee if you would like to upgrade the 1 year free registration to 2 or 3 years.
For all other domain types we are unable to register these free of charge, so the fee shown in the domain price list must be paid.
*** Some domain names (.eu, .us, .fr, .de, .nl, etc.) have specific registration requirements, or can only be registered by individuals or organisations in certain countries. Click or tap here for details.
Domain WHOIS Privacy is available for most domains and can be added from the Optional Extras drop-down menu. Please note that Domain WHIOS Privacy years must match the number of domain registration years. Details can be found here.
Additional domain registration years can be added at any time from our domain service at domainsplus.uk.
If you want to use an existing domain with our hosting service, click or tap here for details.
IMPORTANT: When entering your chosen domain name in the domain box, please double-check the domain name you have entered for accuracy. If a domain is ordered wrongly or with an incorrect spelling, it will be registered as provided.
Once registered, the name of a domain cannot be edited or changed in any way, so please check this is fully correct when ordering.